Mark your calendars…
Saturday October 15, 2016 is the Walk/Run for Life!
We will have an Open House/Registration here at the Center at 9am. Light refreshments, tours of our ABBA.
From there we will head over to Back Cove in Portland Walk/Run for Life. The Walk/Run time is from 10:00 am – Noon and will start at the north side of Baxter Boulevard near Payson Park.
The Walk/Run is Simple!
- It’s only a 2 mile walk or a 5K run on the beautiful Back Cove Boulevard starting at Payson Park— bring the whole family.
- Come rain or shine!
- Enjoy fellowship, family, fun and refreshments all for a great cause.
- Pledges totaling $200 earn a FREE T-SHIRT.
- Live out of State or won’t be around this weekend? You can still participate and Walk/Run on your own! Just let us know where and when you will be walking/running.
- You can also get involved by sponsoring this event or someone already signed up to Walk/Run!
The Walk/Run is Easy!Click Here to Register!
- We need you to register, which you can do right from this website
- How to Register
- Click the triangle above
- Fill out all required information on the registration form (and don’t forget the password you create for your FundEasy account!)
- Start your own team, or join an existing team from the drop-down menu on the registration form
- Email your friends, post your Walk page to Facebook or Twitter, and start fundraising!
- Bring your completed Pledge Form the day of the walk or walk on your own and mail it to us. If you do not have a Pledge Form you can pick one up at the office or through your Church Liaison.
- Make sure to bring your collected cash and checks in an envelope.
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you. You will be amazed how many friends and associates will say YES!
- Share your FundEasy page on Facebook to reach additional pledges!
Two Ways to Raise Money!
You can raise money in two ways:
- Online: After registering online, you can send out emails to your friends, or share your page on social media to start getting online donations to your personal Walk/Run for Life page. This is the fastest and easiest way to raise money! You can keep track of your total amount raised online.
- Collect Donations: You can use the Pledge Form to collect cash and checks. Be sure to fill out all the contact information for donors so we can process their gifts. Place this money in an envelope, with the pledge form. Add this to your total online amount by clicking the “Record Offline Gift” button on your Walk/Run page. For the Walk/Run Pledge Form you can swing by the Care Center to pick one up, or get one from your Liaison.
We hope to see you there!