Our Promise to Our Clients
1. We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to every one, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstance.
2. You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the center whenever you wish.
3. Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule or rejection.
4. You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in the rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
5. You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns. The pregnancy center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
6. You may review any information you do not wish to receive.
7. You will receive honest and open answers.
8. You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
9. You will be given ongoing support, in accordance with your needs.