Walk for Life – October 12, 2019
Our Walk is Simple!
- It’s only a 2 mile walk on the beautiful Back Cove Boulevard starting at Payson Park
- Bring the whole family.
- Come rain or shine!
- Enjoy fellowship, family, fun and refreshments all for a great cause.
- Any pledge amount from a Walker earns a FREE T-SHIRT.
- Live out of State or won’t be around this weekend? You can still participate and Walk on your own! Just let us know where and when you will be walking.
- You can also get involved by sponsoring this event or someone already signed up to Walk!
Our Walk is Easy
- We need you to register, which you can do right from this website.
- Bring your completed Pledge Form the day of the walk or walk on your own and mail it to us. If you do not have a Pledge Form you can download a copy below.
- Make sure to bring your collected cash and checks in an envelope.
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you. You will be amazed how many friends and associates will say YES!
- Share your FundEasy page on Facebook to reach additional pledges!
The Miracle of Life
Christmas is about the miracle of birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
There seems to be something almost magical about the season. It’s as if the world around us gets a sense of something good and loving in the air!
Help to support the many miracles that we’ve had the joy of being a part of here at ABBA.
Help us share the message of BIRTH and LIFE!
Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, January 2020
Baby Bottles due back to your church
Do you want a unique way to share the mission of ABBA, A Women’s Resource Center with your friends, church or colleagues? The Baby Bottle Bank campaigns can provide you with that opportunity! Every abortion-minded woman who has a confirmed pregnancy at our center, has the opportunity to receive a free limited, obstetric ultrasound to see their baby for the first time. Ninety percent of women, when presented with an image of their child, choose to keep their baby. ABBA uses the donations generated from the campaign to fund the ultrasound program: ultrasound machines, medical supplies, and maintenance. Your extra change can save a life!
Baby Bottles can be distributed during Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day at your church or business to demonstrate how you celebrate the gift of life! Contact ABBA to find out more about the campaign or to become a liaison for your church or business.
2020 March Madness Tournament
Saint Joseph’s College
278 Whites Bridge Road, Standish, Maine
The Men’s Division, 18 and over, will play from 8am to Noon in a Round Robin and Double Elimination. There are a maximum of 5 Players per team and a minimum donation of $25 per player.
Winners of the 2020 March Madness Tournament will Receive 5 Tickets to a Maine Red Claws Game in March!
or contact Arnie: 351-5190, email@example.com Keith: 712-7043, or firstname.lastname@example.org Tom: 318-5986, email@example.com
Saint Joseph’s College | 278 Whites Bridge Road | Standish
Sponsored by PrintMail of Maine
Introduce someone to the ministry of ABBA, A Women’s Resource Center, and invite them to the annual Banquet. Each year, ABBA invites a speaker to share how the Lord has used the center to touch the lives of women in the Greater Portland area. Women, who have received hope and support from ABBA, share their testimonies about how the Lord has changed their lives through choosing life.
Come join us for a complimentary dinner, entertainment, and testimonies on how the Lord has impacted women, volunteers and staff at ABBA. You can call ABBA at (207) 253-5555 to register.